The Librarian

The Librarian
The boys and I

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

From Beginning to half to 26.2..part II

UPDATE....Ran the Decker's Creek Half Marathon and PRd by over 7 minutes..yes this is a prime course for PRs and the weather was perfect and I felt really good.soooo..my previous best was 1.34.07 my new best is 1.26.39..the goal is to get down to around the low 1.20's and be ready to do back to back 1.30ish for the Chicago marathon and qualify for Boston by running under 3.20.00. Another note my children are running great as well..we have stater our summer travel team called the MOVRacers that go to AAU meets and USATF meets..they all finished 1st or 2nd in their first meet but must finish in the top five(more difficult meet)for the next meet to go to the national meet in New Orleans...wish them luck they are training hard. I will have more updates as the training progresses for all of us. BTW the library is doing well..I am doing house cleaning..literally scrubbing carpet, cleaning shelves, shifting and working on budget and databases purchasing...woohoo...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment